Monday, January 16, 2006

Explorer II model 1655



The Rolex Explorer II model 1655 with the orange 24 hour hand was produced for a only a couple of years in the 1970s. Because it was only produced for a relatively short amount of time it is a particularly rare timepiece. It then became a very popular watch starting in the 1990's making it now a very collectible piece. This particular watch is from 1972 with the original un-refinished dial. It is selling on our website for $9,500.

Read more on the history of the Explorer here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, good day. I am selling a Rolex Ref. 1655 Oyster Explorer II "Steve McQueen", the price is $26.000 (negotiable), I have the original box but not the papers. I Live in Caracas – Venezuela. If you are interested please contact me by my email: kamal_bissessar@hotmail.com.

June 14, 2008 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home